Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

utah bound

no matter what happens, travel gives you a story to tell.
-jewish proverb















i will be off-line for a few days as i'm off to brianhead, utah tomorrow with the boys for our annual gerber gathering in the snow. i've decided not to take my laptop for a true break from technology. i even considered leaving my cell, but didn't think it's wise since we're driving 6+ hours. we'll have c's cell, but a backup phone just makes sense. the boys are picking me up at the office tomorrow and we are leaving from there.

i am really excited. i missed last year's trip as i opted to stay home with 6 month old scout, so it's been 2 years since i've seen the white stuff. i'm looking forward to watching scout's first experience with snow, spending days snowboarding, trying to ski with finn (he'll be better than me i'm sure), and just hanging out with the family. i anticipate lots of games over the next 4 days and stories - there are *always* stories.
maybe i'll share a good one in my next post. i must run for now and getting packing so i'm not up all night.

have a wonderful rest of the week/weekend!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.