Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

it's a mom thing

we all have friends who serve different purposes to us.
connie is one of my girlfriends who makes me laugh.
she's just a really fun and outgoing person. 
it doesn't matter how long it's been, when we talk or get together, we laugh.

we met in tucson back in the mid 1990s and i miss her so much!
when scout was born she sent this book that was so her - and it made me laugh.
it arrived at the perfect time - when i needed it most.
i came across the book recently and read it all over again.
i thought i'd share a few funnies:

can someone please send me to time-out?
a half hour, hour and a half?

i promise to sit quietly.

i still try to buy cute underwear.
but not too cute, because what do you think got me into this mess?


nothing hurts like watching your babies grow.
wait! decaf. that hurts too.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.