Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Monday, February 9, 2009

gray - oh goodness!!

i found a GRAY hair last week!
i wasn't sure at first. i sat in front of the mirror inspecting it thinking,
maybe it's just a highlight that's all the way to my root.
i pulled it out and it was definitely white - not blonde. GEEZ!!

i haven't been losing sleep because of this discovery,
but it did catch me by surprise.
i didn't think i was that old yet. i certainly don't feel old *wink*
i must ask my mom when she started to get gray hair.

****************************

finn and i stayed up past his bedtime last night baking valentine sugar cookies.
finn's favorite part is using the rolling pin. we made a huge mess - flour and sprinkles
were everywhere but we had fun and *most* turned out pretty good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.