Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

playing

we don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
- benjamin franklin

playing with my little guys reminds me that life shouldn't be taken too serious all the time. that i need to laugh more and to just be in the moment. it feels so good, and though it doesn't stop the hands of time, it certainly makes me feel younger and there's alot to be said for that.
the evenings have been super nice lately, so the boys and i try to come up with fun things to do after i get home from work. this particular evening we all went to the beach at the end of our street. we had races in the sand, buried our feet, gave each other rides in the big dump truck and finn even played photographer.


scout (18 months), pix courtesy of finn gerber
  





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.