Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

love my lists






















i'm a list girl and have always been one.
as far as i can remember back i've kept lists.
in elementary school, my lists were simple.
they included things like why i didn't like my brother(s)
and who the cutest boys in the school were.

as a teenager, i had a big wipe off board in my room that i used
to keep a list of all the important things: slumber parties, football games,
church dances, my babysitting schedule, when car insurance was due, etc.

without my lists, i'd probably be lost - or at least feel like i am.
i feel like they keep me in track and i love the satisfaction of crossing items off my lists.
those who aren't list people think i'm nuts.

a friend once said, i make lists and prioritize all day at work,
why would i want to do that on the weekends?
they have a point, but for me, i need 'em.

today's list:

- drop off at goodwill
- post office
- valentine's cards for finn's class
- laundry
- research cameras
- visit eichorn twins
- grocery shop
- clean bathrooms
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.