Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Monday, January 26, 2009

taking care

if i'd known i was going to live so long,
i'd have taken better care of myself.
- leon eldred

my sister jen and my coworker tina ran the carlsbad half marathon this past sunday.
i wasn't able to be there to cheer them on but i am SO proud of them.
this particular run is special to me as it was the first race i'd ever done.
christopher and i ran it together in 2002.

13.1 miles is quite an accomplishment and the girls inspired me to sign up for a few upcoming runs,
including a 'mud run' in march. i'm excited!

congrats ladies!



tina & jen (pre race)
tina & jen (post race)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.