Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

ander arrives

the moment a child is born, the mother is also born.
she never existed before.
the woman existed, but the mother, never.
a mother is something absolutely new.
- rajneesh


i am a new auntie (again) and to another BOY!!

my sister leslie gave birth to her second son on wednesday, jan .14.
his name is ander and he and mom are doing great.

he weighed in at 7 lbs. 13.6 oz, and was 22.5" long.
leslie shared this photo with me a few days ago and I admit,
my eyes grew moist, seeing her smiling and looking at her little miracle.
as a mother, i can say there's nothing more special than meeting the little
person you've been carrying around for the past 9 months.
there is an overwhelming love that words simply can't describe.
what a happy time it is.


i can hardly wait to meet him. congratulations sis. xo



ander and big brother soren
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.