Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

making time

people always make time to do the things they really want to do. - anon i read this somewhere a few years ago and i remember it when i find myself saying i don't have time to exercise or to do this or that. the truth is we choose how we spend our time - whether it be sitting in front of a computer, reading, exercising, sleeping or spending time with loved ones. i am really making a concerted effort to be more aware of how i spend my time - both at work and at home. it's always a challenge and there will never be enough hours in a day to do everything, so i am going to strive to do things that are important to me. these are my priorities: - be more prompt - listen more, speak less - exercise 3-4x a week - spend at least 30 minutes in true conversation with christopher every day - get more sleep - go on date nights at least 2x/month - check in with friends and family at least once a month - sit down at the piano once a week to play - spend one on one time with Finn & Scout
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.