Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

looking ahead

a recent conversation with finn one evening before bed finn: mommy, when i get big i am going to marry you so i don't ever have to leave you. me: (sigh) you can't marry me honey because i'm already married to daddy. someday, you'll meet a really special girl and want to marry her and live with her in your own house. finn: well since i can't marry you mommy, i'll marry christi. she's not married. me: (laugh) i can only hope that finn meets a young woman as lovely as our christi. she has all the qualities that i'd hope my boys will look for in their soulmate. she is kind, loving, fun, hard-working, honest, patient and she loves her family. i know it's years away and it sounds cheesy, but i'd be a happy mother if finn or scout brought home a girl like her.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.