Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

things i ♥ thursdays

i ♥ cool wine labels
just behind the price tag, this is how i often chose my wine.
obviously, i'm no wine connoisseur. *laugh*
someone once told me the prettier the label, the worse the wine.
i don't know if this is true, but regardless, i like pretty wine labels.
last night aleyda was over for our monthly play/dinner date
and this is the wine she brought over. i love this label - super cute.
lucky us, the wine tasted good too.





















i ♥ paul frank
especially their kid's line - small paul.
their 'julius' tees are my favorite.
tweens, teens and adults wear these shirts with
the big fat monkey face across the chest,
but kids can wear them so much better.
they're just cuter for some reason. *grin*
target carries 'small paul' pjs and tees
and their prices are right on.
happy shopping!






















i ♥ tribe's hummus snackers
i picked up a case when i was at costco shopping for finn's birthday party food.
i don't have a membership (no room for bulk anything in a cottage)
but jen has a membership and these mini packs were a find.
i've been enjoying carrots dipped in these packs for weeks now,
and just finished my last one yesterday.
i must get more! 





















i ♥ my mom
call me cheesy or sentimental, but i had to post this.
she's just an amazing woman - a terrific mom and a good friend too.
in my 20s i'd go months without talking to her, but now,
we talk several times a week.  we connect in ways we didn't before.
i'm sure age and my becoming a mom has played a big part in this,
but i also think my living so far from her, makes me appreciate her in ways i might
not if i lived close.  when i do to see her, everything is wonderful.
she's perfect and our time together is perfect. i soak it in and can't get enough.
i'm missing her tonight and so looking forward to spending time together.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.