Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

look who's 2

my nephew aidan celebrated his second birthday today.
it doesn't seem possible this little guy is 2 but it's true!

since we couldn't get to say happy birthday in person,
i thought we'd send some wishes via my blog.
this was the 5th take, and yet the best we could get. *sigh*
that's 'life with boys'. sis, i know you understand.

we're anxiously awaiting you guys to get a video camera
so we can videochat on skype!

happy birthday beautiful brown-eyed boy!






lexi and aidan (2)


















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.