Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

things i ♥ thursday

i ♥ rainboots
and have had my eyes on these for the last few months or so.
i know it hardly EVER rains here and i don't need them
but they are so cute!  strange i never wanted or owned a pair
when i lived in florida and could have used them.



i ♥ ciao bella pistachio ice cream
finn and i are addicted to the little minis.
they are just a half of a cup - the perfect proportion.
it's our occasional treat during the week after a healthy dinner
so yummy!


i ♥ kid's pajamas.
i'm a bit obsessed (ask my sis jen).
i have a hard time staying away from them.
these spring robot pjs from the gap are so cute.
finn would dig 'em.


i ♥ flowers
they make me so happy.
i treat myself to a bunch every two weeks
when i'm shopping for groceries.
they don't have to be elaborate or exotic at all
i'm happy with a $3 bunch of daffodils.
it's a simple way to add a little beauty to our home
and they make me smile. it's a small price to pay.




















i ♥ putting my boys to bed every night
with my work hours, i don't get to enjoy the mornings with them
so this is important for me.
after bathtime, pjs, and their teeth are brushed, we read together.
scoutie sits on my lap and finn squeezes in next to me.
i start with scout's books and then move to finn's 'big boy' books.
after stories, i rub their backs and often sing them a song.
then i kiss them goodnight.
always.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.