Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

about attitude

our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens,
not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life.
a positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes.
it is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
- anon

one of our dear friends paul jacobson was honored by sharp healthcare a few weeks ago and i wanted to share this video of him telling his story. he is an amazing man and for those who know me well, you have heard me talk about him for years. i am glad to know him and to call him a friend. paul reminds us all that we can alter our life by altering our attitude.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.