Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

things i ♥ thursdays

i ♥ date nights
i never called evenings out with my hubby 'date nights' until i had kids
but kids change things - everything. *grin*
once they come, night outs become less frequent and they take planning.
c and i try to have a 'date night' at least once a month - more if we can.
christi and tyler were kind enough to give us one last night.
we went to olivettos - a cozy wine bar and restaurant.
we had one of the best 'date nights' we've had in a long time.
was so needed and so appreciated. (thx c+t) *mwah*


i ♥ when finn and scout blow me kisses
i can expect one every morning before i leave for work.
those kisses just make my day.
even though we give kisses on the lips or cheek,
they still like to blow me a kiss as i leave the house
it's a little ritual they've been doing for for a long time.
one i hope never ends.


i ♥ good neighbors
they are hard to find.
i've got some good ones close by and they are a blessing.
they'll watch my children when i'm in a bind,
feed my fish, loan me eggs, baking dishes and
even turn off my flat iron for me if i've left it on and
realize (while in a meeting) what i've done.
today, my house still stands and i've got good
neighbors to thank. *wink*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.