Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Monday, May 24, 2010

bare backing it

bare back grill is my favorite place in the neighborhood for burgers and fries.
though the meat is imported from new zealand, organic and from grass-fed cows,
it's still a burger and not the healthiest thing to eat. regardless, there's no debating it's delish!!

so when maddy came over for a girl's night/sleepover with christi and i last weekend,
we went looking for a place to grab dinner. we walked down to mission bay drive
along the beach in hopes of stumbling upon something that 'sounded good' to all of us.

we came across bare back and when the girls (and tyler) said they had never eaten here,
well the decision was made. they had to try it.  they did and loved it.
it was a treat for me too - an excuse to indulge in bad food with my guests. *smile*

side note: the maui waui is veggie burger is my personal favorite. you must try it.































later, us girls (only) retreated to the cottage and stayed up till the wee hours
playing games and doing what girls do best - TALK. *grin*

missing you both already.
hugs!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.