Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

the modern dad

i came across this card last weekend and had to get it. 


inside:  looking forward to our next girl's night.


isn't it the cutest??
i'm not sure who i'm going to send it to but i have an idea.

this card reminds me of all the great daddies out there who are hands on.
with so many working moms, so many dads are stepping up and carrying
their weight with what was traditionally known as woman's work -
ya know, cooking, cleaning and childcare, etc.

here's to the modern dad {my honey included}. we thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.