Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Monday, May 10, 2010

my momma's day: 2010

i wanted to be sure to record a little my mother's day.

c made sure this mom was able to sleep in - a rare treat.
it was just until 8am, but for me, this is sleeping in.
let me tell ya, it was pure pleasure waking up to silence - no 'boy noise'.

later in the day, i took the little guys to tecalote canyon for a short hike.
since christopher spends more time with them during the week,
i suggested this just be a mom and son outing only. c said 'whatever momma wants'.

so the little men in my life and i went, and had a great afternoon - hiking just under 2 miles.
we almost made it to the end without anyone asking me to carry them
key word - ALMOST.

the last 10 minutes of the hike, finn (yes, the 6 yr old) asked me to carry him
i reminded him he was almost as big as me, and that was NOT going to happen! *laugh*
some photo highlights of our lil' trek.





 


































































photo was taken by scoutie, who insists on taking photos now whenever i pull my camera out.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.