Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

playing photographer (again)

the last time i photographed my niece maddy, she mentioned she would love
me to take photos of her and her girlfriends. of course i was up for that challenge!

over the christmas break, i grabbed my camera and my new lens
(a christmas gift from my sweet hubby) and loaded up the volvo
stationwagon with 4 always singing sixteen year old girls.
we headed to the cabrillo national monument for a fun photo session.

here are just a few photos from the literally HUNDREDS i took of the girls:









my models for the day
(from left): abby, amber, bella and maddy rae
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.