Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Friday, January 21, 2011

new year resolutions

finn brought this home from school last week.




i read these carefully, and then sat down with finn and asked him about a few.
and here are his momma's thoughts:

1. i was a little concerned at first but finn was frank with me telling me he
sometimes peeks at his neighbor's paper in class. he tries really hard not to.

2. a work in progress this one...

3. every car should have a solar panel?!  wow - i think he may have a future
working at toyota. *grin*.  this is right in line with him asking me if i knew how
many trees it takes to produce enough oxygen for one human.
(i can't remember what he told me, but if you are interested, finn will be happy to tell you)

4. ALIENS???  i really do love this kid. *grin*

5. after visiting our friend who lives on a boat, finn has asked me several times if I'd consider it.
um, NO. after living in a 1,000 SF cottage with 1 bathroom for 7 years, i think it's fair to tell him
it ain't happenin'.  there's no harm in him dreaming about it.

i too made resolutions (just 3), but mine aren't going up on my blog.
per the helpful tips i previously posted,
i did take share them with a dear friend who has promised to
check in with me regularly to make sure i'm on track.

so far so good but it's early yet...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.