Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

pretty porches

one of my dreams is to live in a home that has a front porch.
i'm not talking about a tiny landing - oh no.
the one i'm envisioning would be an extension of my house - an outdoor room.

i have a particular fondness for 'cottage' style homes and their front porches,
but i think i'd be happy with any kind of outdoor room really.

maybe it's the southern girl in me but, i think every home should have a front porch.
they just represent GOOD things to me - fresh air, good conversation, friendly neighbors,
cool drinks, and just relaxing.

someday i hope to be able to enjoy a front porch like one of these pretties...










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.