Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

things i ♥ thursdays

i absolutely ♥ this little retro numbered shirt
i randomly received a chasing fireflies catalog in the mail and there it was.
i'm thinking i'll order for scoutie. it's so cute!
i should probably check etsy first.
they may have something equally cute and for less money??





















i ♥ going to work every morning
even though i miss my little guys,
i feel balanced having a job outside the home.
there are those occasional days when i feel differently
and i wonder what my life would be like as a stay at home mom.
would my house be cleaner? would i be a great cook? would i have less stress?
maybe, but probably not. *grin



i ♥ this corona billboard
it's not showing up in the image but there is text below that says 'separation anxiety'
i just saw this tonight on my way to the airport
(christopher has been in chicago all week on business)
he's not much of a beer drinker, but he will enjoy a few coronas in mexico.
this made me think of my man.
so glad to have him home.



















i ♥ grandmas
they just have a way of making everything better.
our home was fortunate enough to have my mom
for the past 2 1/2 weeks.  it was such a treat.
things just seemed to go smoother with her around.
the boys were content and her days were full and happy with them. 
finn and scout would wake every morning asking if it was
a "grandma day" and cheer when i said yes.
scout will never find someone who has the time and patience to
read stacks upon stacks of books to him like grandma.
it's only been 8 hrs but we are already missing her. *sniff*









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.