Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

things i ♥ thursdays

i ♥ the clorox bleach pen
this little guy works wonders on our families white tees.
i apply a little water to the stain first and then squeeze
a bit of this magic directly on the stain and *voila*,
stain is gone in an hour or so. it's super easy and it
has dual tips - thin point and a thicker brush.
i'm rarely without a tube (or two) of this stuff!


















i ♥ backyard movie nights
and realized it had been forever since we had an 'adult' one
so tomorrow night we'll be having a nice sized co-ed group
over to watch the blind side under the stars.
there's quite a few that have never seen it so i'm excited for them.
i'm a HUGE fan - seen it twice and would love to add it to my dvd library.
showtime: 8pm
lots of popcorn and candy for all.



i ♥ fresh cherries
i look forward to eating them every summer.
henry's marketplace has the big fat juicy ones
on sale right now. i must get back as i just finished
off about 2 cups of them by myself. sooo good!

.




















i ♥ my boys.
ok, that's a given
but i'm tired and need to get some zzzs.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.