Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

happy birthday christopher!



























happy birthday love. 
i've shared so many birthdays with you
and yet still, you seem eternally youthful.
what is your secret honey??!!

good genes for sure,
but you also LOVE life.
and this keeps you young at heart.
one of my favorite qualities about you.

i love you with all my being
and am glad to have you by my side.
wishing you many more birthdays
and hope to be by your side celebrating them all.

kisses!!!
a

~ had to throw in a pix of your favorite bday sweet - boston creme pie!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.