Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Monday, June 21, 2010

in love with italy

this is the beautiful city of san margherita ligure located in northern, italy.

my girlfriend charlotte is heading here tomorrow. 
oh how i envy her. 
i LOOOOVE italy - everything about it!!!
c and i went years ago - 1999 and i still have vivid images of the places we visited. 
they are imprinted in my memory. forever.
i hope to go back again someday...

i asked char if she'd let me hitch a ride in her large suitcase
but she didn't think she'd make it through customs.
she did however promise to meet me for breakfast
when she returns to share stories and lots of photos.

caio and happy travels sweet girl.
xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.