Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Monday, July 20, 2009

my hot doc

so i walk into vons to grab something and go, and i literally almost run into my obgyn.
i'll just refer to him as 'gary'.

he is the HOT doctor i was assigned to when i was pregnant with finn.
the fact that i had a 2 c-sections only makes it a teensy bit less awkward.

anyway, this was the 3rd time that i've run into him at our neighborhood grocery store.
i always forget he lives in the neighborhood.  and i must say, a beach community suits him.
he is a laid back guy - probably mid 40s, a father of 3, takes annual trips to new zealand for
a month plus and he loves to surf. 

during my c-section with scout,
he and c were casually talking about surf trips - where they've been,
where they wanted to go, etc.

even though i was a little out of it,
i remember thinking and then saying outloud to christopher
"i know this is routine for him, but please don't distract the doctor".
i mean we only get one body.

so my doc is a real life mcdreamy.
i've actually never watched an episode of grey's anatomy before,
but i'm fully aware patrick demsey is the 'hot doc' of the show.
i've been a fan of his since the 80s teen flick can't buy me love.
remember this one ladies? you know you do if you were born in the 70s.

he was adorable then.
sure he was a little skinny, but he was still cute.
i should really tune in sometime and watch grey's anatomy some evening.
even if it's just for a little eye candy. *wink*




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.