Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

i ate a bug

















EWWWW!!
yes, it happened.
i was running on the boardwalk tonight at sunset and as i ran by a lighted area,
i was breathing heavy as i was at the end of my run.

i felt a tickle in my throat and saw a few moth-like little bugs flying around and i knew what happened! *ugh*. i tried to cough it up but it was too late. there was nothing i could do.
(c teased me saying that's my protein boost for the day)

this isn't the first time i accidentally ate a bug.
during our college days in tucson, we owned a little scooter and during the summer months,
we never wore helmets (not safe i know but it was so darn hot there). i remember riding it home from spanish class one day and a similar incident occured.

that's two bugs now - i hope i've reached my lifetime quota!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.