Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

smash shack

my brother shared a link with me today about a place right here in my backyard of san diego.
the place is sarah's smash shack. i've never even heard of it. the idea?
for a fee, customers come in to this business to take out some agression (or just have some fun)
and SMASH things - plates, glasses, vases, etc. they supply 'em.




what a novel idea! it looks like fun and after another crazy work week, i could use something like this.
the weeks seem to get busier - daily fire drills and back burner projects that are piling up. i could use a vacation - i'm exhausted. i know my marketing colleagues feel the same. i even cancelled tennis with a girlfriend tonight and i love 'tennis thursdays'. i just need to rest. i'm going to read a little and be in bed by 9pm tonight.

buenas noches amigos.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.