Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Monday, April 6, 2009

MUD Donnas: mud run

i convinced three of my cool and crazy coworkers to sign up for the san diego mud run with me a few months back and the run took place two sundays ago, 3/29. to get us *psyched* about it - one of the girls came up with the name MUD donnas and created a sexy graphic and had it printed on tanks for all of us to wear. cute!

though we didn't run as an official team, we started together and kept a partner throughout.
the race was challenging with 30 mud pits to run through and a small mountain to scale.
thank god, it was only in the mid 70s because the race was held in east san diego,
and it could have been hotter. i had a great time but it wasn't called a MUD run for nothing.

i was covered in mud - it was in places it shouldn't be!!

i ended up tossing the tennis shoes I wore but managed to save the tee and the capris.
the race was so much fun and it motivated me to commit to do the bootcamp challenge this fall.
for fun, i asked c if he was interested and he said yes.  i am holding him to it!

some pixs from our day:

the MUD Donnas - rebecca, ann, angela and tina




tank designs (designer: rebecca)



we duct taped our shoes to keep them on

rebecca, ann, angela and tina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.