Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

submarine sandwhich

work has been CRAZY and with finney's birthday
celebration this past weekend, i'm tired.
so tired i'm going to bed early...before 9pm.

i have downloaded birthday photos,
but i haven't gone through them all yet.
my goal is to get to later this week or
this weekend at the very latest.

in the meanwhile, i thought i'd post this cute submarine sandwhich.
i re-created it using a football shaped cookie cutter and put in finn's
lunchbox last week on his birthday as a little surprise. 

absolutely adorable yes? {or rather 'cool' as the boys would say}






















to bed i go. i'm getting up earlier than usual tomorrow
to look at a home our realtor friend emailed us tonight.
i'm not holding my breath but we'll see...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.