Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

things i ♥ thursdays

it's been forever since i've done this!

i ♥ blog posts
i follow a handful of family and friends and have so much fun reading them!
tonight i watched the sweetest videos of my nephew's firsts.
precious! since i can't be there, i watch him grow through my s-i-l's blog posts.
it's wonderful.  soon, i'll have one more blog to follow.
christi told me she's going to start blogging about her life as a newlywed.
such a cute idea. {and to think, all i had was an old paper journal} 


i ♥ these cupcakes that look like an ear of corn.
my coworker made some for my sister jen's birthday.
she knows how much she loves corn. {it must run in my family}.
here's a tutorial if you want to make some yourself.
they are almost too cute to eat!























i ♥ scoutie's birthmark
it lives on the back of his left shoulder and is oval shaped.
he was born with it and when he was old enough to discover it,
i told him that's where god kissed him. he loved that reason and
repeats it sometimes i'm helping him in the bathtub.
someday he'll want a more scientific explanation,
but for now, god's kiss is good enough.



i ♥ this print.
it makes me smile.
it's simple, playful and the words remind me of  lil' scoutie.
he says this often {and variations of it}and it warms me to the core.
if it makes you smile too, you can find it here.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.