Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

TGIF










remember this restaurant folks? of course you do. {admit it}.
i actually worked as a hostess at a tgif fridays in orlando as a teenager.

i mostly remember greasy food and oversized portions,
red and white striped shirts and tacky suspenders covered with buttons.
{i even met shaquille o'neal when he moved to orlando to play for the magic}

this image is perfect for today because it has been one heckuva week
and i'm just happy happy it's FRIDAY!!

things were so nutty, i missed my s-i-l's birthday this week,
and i feel like a giant BOOB for it.
{she is the mother who keeps a blog on her son, my cute nephew}
she forgave me and you can believe her birthday is now a recurring event in
my calendar until the end of time.

this post will be short as i need to scoot.
i still need to pack the 'end of game' snack for the finn's soccer team {the piranas}
he's up first tomorrow and then my little sharks..
auntie jen is coming to both games and you can imagine their excitement.

have a fabulous weekend!

~ fridge update:  i'm happy to report it was repaired the very next day.
it took two minutes to diagnose and a  $38 part. our landlords were happy to hear this.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.