Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

birthday photo shoot

an aunt makes life a little sweeter.
unknown




















look at these three and the smiles on their faces!

oh how i adore this photo of my sis jen and my two
{whom she lovingly refers to as 'her boys'}

i was long overdue to photograph jen, and her 30th bday
seemed like the perfect time to capture this pretty lady.

now it typically takes a little arm twisting to convince her to be photographed,
but this time around i got little protest. *yay*
{her only request - to have the lil' guys around to keep it fun and light}

now the boys don't really enjoy having their photo taken either,
so i prepped them by telling them we were going on a snipe hunt.
though finn only half believes snipes exist, he couldn't resist.

i took lots of playful photos and a few posed ones too.
the one above is my group favorite.
it's going to be printed and hung in the boys' bedroom.
{replacing an old photo of auntie jen and finn from before scoutie joined our family}.

as always, it was lots of fun for me to play photographer,
and i think my models for the afternoon would agree it was painless.

auntie j truly makes finn and scoutie's life sweeter.
they are lucky to have her...
we all are. 

~ i get to play photographer some more.
maddy has asked me to take her senior photos in a few weeks!
i am excited and a teensy bit nervous.
{i feel for wedding photographers -so much pressure}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.