Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

maddy rae

my sweet niece madison (maddy rae) turned 17 last week
and following in our little tradition,
i got to play photographer while she and her friend bella modeled for me.

gracious maddy let me select the locale,
and i chose presidio park for two reasons:
1. it's gorgeous
and
2.  it's convenient because, only 10 minutes away from both our homes

here are a handful of images i took of the girls.
they are completely unedited.
i didn't find it necessary for either of these beautiful girlies. 











































i can't believe next year at this same time,
maddy will be off in college somewhere (yet to be determined).
i'll miss her but am excited for her too. what an adventure.
my hope is she doesn't go too many cities or states away
so i can come visit her over a weekend.

~ i almost forgot. to celebrate her birthday,
we spent this morning together kayaking through oex in la jolla.
it was so gorgeous (and a great arm workout).
i'll save all the deets for another post.

i hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.