Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

things i ♥ thursdays

i ♥ bigger bathrooms
i had forgotten how wonderful it is to spread out.
our temporary home has big bathrooms with long very long countertops
and double sinks in both the master and the boys' bathroom. *bliss*
we have little step up stools for each of  the boys and it works so well.
a bigger bathroom is a luxury we've NEVER had (even in my home growning up)
so i'm feeling like a queen these days.


i ♥ the limelight: the story of charlie chaplin.
i'm going to dedicate an entire post to this musical
i recently saw it (twice) because it was that good!
i am obsessed with this play, and if you saw it, you would understand.
everything about it was PHENOMENAL!!


i ♥ my droid x
i can't say it enough.
and the screen resolution is amazing (hi-definition),  i often listen
to pandora over the speakers and the quality is great.
it's all just wonderful.
ok, it has one flaw. voice texting isn't perfect but everything else makes up for it.
there's a good argument it's better than the iphone.
i won't argue it, but i know several tech folks that will. 
i'm just happy i found what works for me!


i ♥ my family
despite the occasional drama (or not so occasional at times),
my family is a part of me and my world.
i wouldn't trade 'em for anything.
i am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my sis and her 2 sweet boys this weekend!
they fly in from berkeley on saturday morning.
as always, LOTS of fun things planned.
i think i'm excited as finn and scoutie.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.