Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

miss maddy is 16

yes, you read correctly.
madison gerber is now 16 years old - crazy to think!

so everyone knows that i LOVE taking photos.
my sister refers to my camera as my first child
and it's kind of true.

i'm not one to put a big emphasis on material things and my camera
isn't top of the line by any means, but it is important to me and i go to
to protect. simply put, it's my tool for capturing what's meaningful to me.

my niece maddy is special to me and i wanted to capture a few photos
of this this special time of her life. she just celebrated her sweet 16th birthday
and lucky for me, maddy was happy to let me photography her pretty face.

this past saturday, i picked her up at her home before shooting, we enjoyed
a yummy breakfast at the living room, a cafe in the new neighborhood.
we ate, sipped on our cup of joes and talked alot (as always). *wink*

afterwards we headed to bear canyon for an outdoor photo shoot.
maddy was such a trooper.  she followed me around as i trekked on and off
the trails to find places to shoot. she was extremely patient and just easy to
photograph.  unlike me, she is a natural in front of the lens.

i couldn't resist sharing just a few photos of maddy tonight.
these  are straight out of the camera - no image editing was done.
aren't they beautiful?  i thought so too!
(miss m agreed to let me photograph her in an urban locale next - can't wait!).

happy belated birthday miss maddy!!
XO auntie a




















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.