Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

cold weather - here we come

the boys, jen and i will be heading to st. george, utah tomorrow through new years to spend a few days with my b-i-l trevor and his lovely family. we are all super excited but are a little anxious about the cold weather (temps are in the 30s during the day).  we are taking all the winter clothes we own in hopes to do a little playing in the snow - tubing is first on finn's list and c and i would like to hit the slopes one day. oh how i've missed snowboarding!  i'm crossing my fingers what we have will be enough to keep us warm. if not, we'll raid trev and shannon's closets!!

i won't be posting until next year as i've decided not to bring my laptop and spend any free time i get with family and catching up on some reading.  we head out at dark o'thirty for this roadtrip so i must run - i worked the last two days and still need to pack!!

a happy new year to you all!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.