Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

any resemblance

i had almost forgotten that a few of my girlfriends commented on a picture of finn recently.  they thought finn resembled a young anderson cooper. i didn't think much of it at the time, but a few nights before thanksgiving there was a preview advertising cnn's 'thanksgiving hero' special hosted by anderson and i DID see a little resemblance.

'mini' cooper happened to be in the room and i asked him if he thought he looked like the man on tv and he replied "yes mommy, i do". *laugh*  so grandma(s), i have to ask, do you see any resemblance?





at some point in our life, i imagine we've all been told we resemble someone - maybe even someone famous. years ago i remember a boy in my high school telling me i looked like kelly mcgills (charlie from top gun). i was 17 and seriously the only thing on my body that showed any resemblance to her was her was my wavy thick hair. (i think he was just trying to flatter me so i'd date him - hehe).  and when the movie cocktail was popular, i was told i looked like elizabeth shue once or twice. now that was a little more plausible. at least we are similar heights. my sister leslie has been told a few times she looks like hillary swank and i can see why. they are both small framed, have a similar facial structure and brown eyes and hair.  she's a pretty lady and at least she's an actress that's had more than one hit movie *grin*. if you've been told you resemble someone famous, i wanna hear who. you must share.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.