Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

feel good movie

i snuck off to the movies today after work with a coworker to see the blind side























i will admit, when i first heard sandra bullock was in it,
i thought 'b movie', and didn't expect much.  i was wrong.
this is by far the best acting i've seen from her yet!
{i couldn't imagine another person playing the part}

the story is based on the real life story of a woman who helps
out a young man in need and their close relationship they build.
sandra plays this sassy and strong southern woman so well.
{she reminds me of one of my dearest childhood friends, robin -
strong physically and emotionally, loves football, and has a heart of gold}

if you are a fan of inspirational, pull at your heart strings type movies,
this is a good one.  heck, eve if you aren't, it's worth seeing.

you can watch the trailer here.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.