Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

i'm a GLEE geek

after one episode of the new television series GLEE, i am hooked.
i'm officially a gleek!!



















jen knows me well so when i mentioned i wanted to have a 'sister night'
once a week to watch a show and eat yummy food, she suggested glee. 
i went over to her adorable and quiet apartment (so nice) and watched
and watched and watched some more.

thanks to her dvr we watched 3 episodes back to back.
even though we both had to work in the morning, i simply couldn't stop.
jen was kind enough not to kick me out until i got my fill. *smile* 

between the annoying, overachiever rachel,
the dorky but adorable football player turned singer, finn,
and the hot teacher, will schuester, i now officially have a show!
oh, i have to comment that not one of my high school teachers looked like this:



















at first i wondered if they could pull off a musical television series,
but as soon as the glee cast broke into song, i was hooked.
these actors have amazing voices and if i'm not getting chills then
i'm dancing in place to their little dance numbers.

sure glee is campy but it's FABULOUS too,
 and i'm guessing there are lots of musical geeks out there
just like me who are lovin' this show right now.
(im crossing my fingers it doesn't get cancelled)

i can hardly wait until the finale this thursday.

i'm officially a glee geek (GLEEK) - a BIG one!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.