Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Friday, October 23, 2009

home from florida

we are back home from a wonderful and extremely full visit to florida.
despite a head cold that grew progressively worse and caused me to be more or less comatose for the first 4 days of the trip, i plugged along and started feeling better the morning of the wedding *big sigh of relief*.
i even felt good enough to strut myself on that dance floor alongside the bride and groom, my uncle, childhood friends and leslie who was 'tearing it up'.

i will share the photos i took through kodakgallery this weekend and post a few as well. family,
please be patient. i just haven't gotten that far yet as i am still playing catch up.
laundry and halloween costumes comes first and i don' t have a week to work on them.
(we have two kid's birthday/halloween parties this weekend)

the wedding of course was the highlight of our trip.
it was magical - truly the best wedding i've ever been too. i may be a little biased, but i have gone to my fair share of weddings, and this one was not only stunningly beautiful, but a complete blast!! my mouth actually hurt from smiling and laughing all night.

i overheard others saying the same thing. i wish i could give a better description, but i'm tired and it's been a long week. i can just say it was a joyous occasion. i can hardly wait to see the professional photos.
i am so grateful to todd and heather for allowing me to share in their beautiful ceremony and celebration!

they are off honeymooning in ireland. and since every post deserves a picture or two,
this is what i am envisioning they are seeing as they drive along the countryside,
staying in quiant bed and breakfasts.  so lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.