Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

feeling beautiful

these woman's stories had tears rolling down my face today. they are beautiful - all very different - yet i think most can relate to one of them in some way. the stories have caused me to reflect and think about what makes me feel beautiful. i don't think i can narrow it down to just one thing. it's the way i still blush when my husband whispers in my ear or when we walk hand in hand, when i have accomplished a goal i've set for myself, and those quiet moments when i can just sit back and watch my boys. these are times i feel like the most beautiful and blessed woman in the world. i ask you today, what makes you feel beautiful?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.