Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Friday, September 18, 2009

belated birthday wishes to kristen

my sweet niece turned 13 yesterday! i remembered her special day, even got something in the mail on-time, but yesterday was tough and i forgot to call. please forgive me k. i'll give you a ring on my drive home from work today. i can hardly believe she is a teenager. when i left florida, she was still a toddler and though i see her at least once a year, it still comes as a shock to me that she is becoming a young woman - and a very lovely one at that. wishing you an AWESOME year!

xo auntie a and the boys

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.