Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

power of prayer

if any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of god, that giveth to all men liberally and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. but let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. - bible, book of james 1 5&6

my sister is going through a difficult time right and though i'm not a person who regularly prays, i have found myself , during quiet moments, whispering occasional prayers on her behalf. i want her to be comforted and to find strength to help her get through this time, and to have hope that things will be better in the end.

she has a strong faith in god and believes in the power of prayer - i admire her for this - her faith. though the road ahead will be a tough one for her, she is blessed to have two beautiful boys and a family who loves her and is supporting her 100%. i want her to know i love her and am praying for her. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.