Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

mama said

mama said there'll be days like this...
- the shirelles

my niece maddy had a really tough day yesterday and though i couldn't take away her pain and frustration,
i let her know i was sending her a BIG hug and that tomorrow would be better.

that's the one thing about really bad days, chances are the next day will be better.
maddy's probably never heard the song, mama said there'd be days like this from the shirelles.
these ladies were around even before my time.

still, this song is worth listening to.  it's a great song with a powreful message.
it's a sing along tune that reminds us all that some days well,
simply suck.

hopefully today was a better one m. hugs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.