Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

my nephews and santa

i have so so much to catch up on but first things first,
i had to share this funny photo of my sweet nephews
with santa.  my s-i-l shared with me and i had to repost.


jayden {3} + jamison {9 months}




jamison






















i love both of these photos,
but my favorite is the one of baby jamison wailing.
i'm guessing once his big brother wasn't by his side,
he took one look at the big man in red and it was all over.
{i think this is the cutest crying baby photo i've ever seen}

i so want to love on these little guys.
i haven't met the baby yet. 
hopefully in the new year.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.