Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Monday, December 16, 2013

occasional morning ritual

finn worked on an project called 'outside the lens'
where he had to photograph things in his life that were important to him.
one of the photos he included in his project was of his morning ritual with
his dad.  if the boys get out the door a little bit early for school, they stop
by the neighborhood starbucks.

c assures me it's not every morning they go for a special drink but they do
go at least once a week.  {i have a hunch it's often more than once a week}

oh how I love my little chocolate lovin' boys.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.