Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Friday, December 13, 2013

eat.....drink....and be merry

last night was our company's holiday party
and eating, drinking and being merry was what
it was all about.

with the downturn in the economy,
we'd been staying 'in' the office having catered food
brought it, but word on the streets {in the hallways}
was employees wanted something different SO
my coworker, who is part of the 'events' committee'
planned something at this new casual burger joint eureka.

it was exactly what the employees needed.

to mix things up a bit, tina thought a photo booth would be fun
and was it ever. all the employees - young and old loved it.
here's a few fun photos of us girls being silly.























i wish i could share the one of my boss in a green wig but
really like my job and want to keep it. *wink*

the little guys were at home with bibiana, last summer's sitter.
they hadn't seen her for months, so they were very excited.
from what i heard, they had 'almost' as good of a time as we did.

gosh, there's so much more to post about. 
it's been a great week.  i got to spend an afternoon with my dear
friend jen, my sis leslie and her hubby were in san diego visiting,
and christi, aka world's best nanny to our family,
had a baby GIRL - elsie.  she's so beautiful!!

so many exciting things  - i've been smiling all week.

~ the stress creeped in today as i realized christmas is just 12 days away
and i haven't really started shopping!  amazon prime = my lifesaver 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.