Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

father's day 2011

christopher's only request was for a simple egg mcmuffin (i did my best),
and a day at the beach with the family.

easy enough.

after breakfast, the boys and i presented him with a few small gifts
which included homemade cards from each of the boys.
they were so proud to present them to c, and he was so happy to receive them.

i packed lunches and we headed to the beach.
first, c wanted to run into southcoast surf shop to look at wetsuits for finn.
the trip was successful and finn is now a first time owner of a full (long) wetsuit.
this should keep him warm at this year's paddle for clean water.

as the boys ran around in the sand, i made a call to my father. 
we had such a nice talk (until my cell phone died).

then i grabbed my camera and snapped some photos.
these were taken just before they ventured into the 62 degree ocean water *yikes*.
and after c taught the boys the fine art of launching kelp pellets.



 





















 



happy father's day to all those wonderful and dedicated daddies out there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.