Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

things i ♥ thursdays

i ♥ mini coopers
they make me smile everytime i see one on the road.
they are just so darn cute or 'cool' as my guy friend who owns one would appreciate.
i've never been a fan of 'big cars' preferring easy maneuvering and fuel efficiency.
still, i like good design and minis are packed full with great details.
to me, this little car has it all - well almost. if only they had a mini hybrid or
better yet, a plug in. heck, i'd be tempted to trade in my prius!
would have to get a 4-door instead of a cute 2-door like this one.




















i ♥ old people
i'm serious. i find them interesting and really entertaining.
i never had grandparents in my life in any real way.
both sets lived far away my entire life, and our family would
only get to visit once every few years. i never had an opportunity to
develop a close bond with any of them, but always wished i could have.
i'm envious of anyone who was or is fortunate to have their grandparents in their life.
i hope they realize how lucky they are.

i ♥ sweet potato fries
i love fries in general but i feel less guilty when i eat these.
i was alway told eating veggies that were orange in color
were super good for me. the package even says it's an
excellent source of vitamin a *grin*. the way i see it, these fries
count as 'grow food' - a term i use with the boys all the time.





















i ♥ my commute to and from work
here's why. because i'm on the road early and leave the office early,
i usually don't run into the crazy rush hour traffic like i used to.
i get a 30+ minute window of time to use however i want (sort of).
in the mornings i mostly catch up on the news and on my drive
home in the afternoons, i catch up with family and friends.  it's the
absolute best time for me to talk. the people i call get my undivided
attention (i.e. no kids around fighting for it).
i never imagined i'd like commuting so much.*smile*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.