Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

buns in the oven

i've been excited to post about this but wanted to get the 'clear' from the mommies-to-be.
















so here's what baking:

- my brother todd and his lovely wife heather are expecting a baby in the fall (late oct/early nov)!  this is *very* exciting for all of us and well, you can imagine how exciting it is for them. there's nothing quite like being first time parents.  it's exhilarating, scary and surreal all at the same time. i've got my order in for a girl. our family is due!

- my dear childhood friend karen, who lives in orlando, is expecting as well. she is due in october sometime as well.

- my girlfriend kristen, here in san diego, is expecting her second in august (i believe). 

- my dear girlfriend charlotte has a brother who is expecting twin girls this summer! whew - i can't even imagine juggling two. these babies will be the first grandchildren. she's just a wee bit excited.

babies are baking all over the place and the best part, i get to be an auntie or an adopted auntie to many of 'em without actually having to be pregnant or to give birth.  *grin*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.